Welders, pipe fitters, painters, sandblasters, and marine fabrication workers for shipbuilding and repair projects.
焊工、管子工、油漆工、喷砂工及船舶制造工人,服务造船与修船项目。
Carpenters, steel fixers, concretors, formwork workers, and general construction labour for residential and commercial projects.
木工、钢筋工、混凝土工、模板工及建筑普通工,服务住宅和商业项目。
CNC operators, assembly line workers, quality control inspectors, and machine technicians for factory production lines.
数控操作员、流水线工人、质检员及机器技术员,服务工厂生产线。
Chinese chefs, Indian cooks, kitchen helpers, service crew, and banqueting staff for hotels and restaurants.
中餐厨师、印度厨师、厨房帮工、服务员及宴会人员,服务酒店和餐厅。
50–100 workers per month from China across our vocational college network — welders, fitters, carpenters, CNC operators, and more.
每月 50–100 名工人来自中国职业院校网络——焊工、装配工、木工、数控操作员等。
India pipeline expanding. Partnership with Indian skill development institutes to source construction and manufacturing workers for Singapore and UAE projects.
印度人才渠道拓展中。与印度技能发展机构合作,为新加坡和 UAE 项目提供建筑和制造业工人。
School cohorts & group visa processing. We source directly from vocational schools, enabling batch deployment with group Work Permit and visa processing for efficiency.
院校批量输送与团签处理。直接从职业院校批量招聘,支持团体工作准证和签证批量办理,提升效率。
We review your project scope, required roles, quantities, and deployment timeline to plan the supply.
评估项目规模、所需岗位、人数及部署时间,制定供应计划。
10–50 workers per batch from vocational colleges and trade schools matched to your trade requirements.
每批次 10–50 名工人,从职业院校和技校匹配对应工种需求。
All candidates undergo standardized technical assessments, trade tests, and language screening before approval.
所有候选人接受标准化技术评估、工种测试及语言筛选后方可通过。
We coordinate group Work Permit applications and visa submissions to minimize processing time.
协调团体工作准证申请及签证提交,缩短办理周期。
Coordinated travel arrangements with group arrival support at destination country.
统一安排行程,提供目的地国家集体抵达接应支持。
Pre-departure training plus on-site safety briefing and workplace orientation upon arrival.
出境前培训加抵达后现场安全培训及岗位引导。
We source directly from vocational colleges in China — no middlemen, faster deployment, and lower cost per head.
直接从中国职业院校招聘——无中间环节,部署更快,单人成本更低。
Standardized skills testing and pre-departure training ensure every batch meets your project standards.
标准化技能考核和出境前培训,确保每批工人达到项目标准。
Direct sourcing eliminates agency markups. Bulk orders enjoy volume-based pricing for better margins.
直接招聘消除中介加价,大批量订单享受阶梯价格,利润空间更大。
From recruitment to visa, travel, arrival, and on-site setup — we manage the entire deployment lifecycle.
从招聘、签证、出行、抵达至现场部署——全程管理劳动力派遣全流程。
Tell us about your project requirements — roles, quantities, timeline, and destination country. We'll respond within 24 hours with a supply proposal.
请告知您的项目需求——岗位、人数、时间、目的地国家,我们将在 24 小时内回复供应方案。
WhatsApp: +86 187 7937 4714
WeChat: Guo Yan
Email: info@qihanghr.xyz